I've been nicer to spiders since...

I picked up a copy of Neil Gaiman's new book, Anansi Boys. It's a book that you can all too easily binge on, but I'm forcing myself to savour it in small doses, to give me something to look forward to when exams end. The premise is that an old trickster god dies, and he's got a boring, normal son, as well as the son who inherited all the powers. They meet for the first time and let's just say they're not getting along, despite the wine, women and karaoke. There's a link to his first chapter somewhere in this post.



2 Comments:
gark! i want!I oso want to read Anansi Boys! something tells me it might be harder to find in laos than in phnom penh :(
neil gaiman is a fabulour writer and i lurved American Gods but i thot something went terribly wrong in Bad Omens.
yah, i found it impossible to sustain enough interest to finish reading "bad omens". it seems funny enough, witty enough but...
Post a Comment
<< Home