21 February 2006

wow, there are actually new posts! sorry, haven't been checking the blog nor doing anything much lately. too busy being self-absorbed with perrenial personal issues with myself. enthusiasm for life much diminished and misanthropism at all time high. i think it's a consequence of aging. anyway, nat, here's my dutiful reply:

Four jobs I've done in my life:
1. Sales girl for 2 weeks after 'A' levels. had recurring dreams of clothes hangers every night during the 2 weeks. very detrimental to mental health.
2. no-brainer admin work at a country club
3. data-entry clerk. MY FAVOURITE! least subjection to involuntary social interaction.
4. piano teacher

Four movies I could watch over and over again: (not to be confused with favourite movies)
1. Balzac and the Little Seamstress
2. Spanish Apartment
3. What to do in case of fire
4. The Importance of Being Earnest


Four TV shows I love(d) to watch
1. Spongebob Square Pants
2. Seinfeld
3. Goodness Gracious Me
4. French and Saunders Show


Four Places I've lived in: (I'll define this as more than a month's stay)
1. tanjong pagar
2. yishun
3. sengkang
4. don't know yet. will be evicted this may when sis returns from D.C.


Four Places I've been on vacation to:
1. thailand
2. china
3. san fransisco + n.y.
4. london +parts of scotland


Four Places I'd rather be:
1. st. petersburg + moscow
2. odessa
3. dubrovnik
4. ireland


Four of my Favourite Foods:
1. ba chor mee
2. oyster omelette
3. roasted goose
4. pork in prune sauce with fried mantou

Four websites I visit daily (or rather, 4 of my current most frequented websites)
1. The Leaky Cauldron
2. Karen's Take-the-mickey
3. amazon.com
4. altavista

Four tagged:
er, too lazy to tag

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

heheh. well done lah, at least you did the Meme.

7:11 pm, February 23, 2006  
Blogger kallaboo said...

phwaa.... i'm on your four most frequented websites list ah...!phwaaa... suddenly feel so honoured man.

9:45 pm, February 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home