Another excuse to avoid studying
I've been having strange dreams. For instance last night, I dreamt that we were back in Philo hons, and having tutorials in a cosy English sitting room, with rich chocolate brown leather sofas. What was strange was the impression that we had been doing these discussions for a while, after graduation. (yes, i know, for the sheer love of kant.) And the other day, I woke up convinced that I had to do a Chinese exam and was pretty sure that I would fail it.
Exam stress does get to you.
This bit however is real: Loy (super smart chap in the year above, 1st class hons guy) is finally back in Singapore, returning with a Phd from Berkeley and a baby girl. Presumably he is now bonded to NUS for life and will be teaching philo.



1 Comments:
actually i still wake up with those nightmares about school - am either taking an exam, missing classes cos am working or have to pass math/cginese to get my degree - horrors. After waking up in cold sweat, i have to remind myself its all a dream... issit? Hummm...
Post a Comment
<< Home